The fire damaged a minimum of 10 four-wheelers and different materials.
At least 10 four-wheelers, largely automobiles, had been gutted in a fireplace that broke out at a storage in Kondhwa space of Maharashtra’s Pune metropolis, a fireplace official mentioned on Thursday.
No casualty was reported, he mentioned.
“The fire broke out late Wednesday night in the garage where several four-wheelers and other material were kept. We received the call at 11.45 pm. Ten fire tenders were pressed into action and the blaze was doused by 12.30 am,” the official mentioned.
The fire damaged a minimum of 10 four-wheelers and different materials, he mentioned, including that the reason for the blaze was not but recognized.